Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
For any of you guys(or girls) who may have trouble convincing your wives( or hubbies/gf,bf,whatever) that DW02 is a must, here is the answer!
Start now, every day just a little" oh yeah, did tell you that Dirtweek is in OK. next year" just out of the blue like that, say twice-three times a day. Pretty soon the kids pick it up( as soon as they see that it's starting to drive Mom nuts) and within a few weeks she's ready to call Okie and beg him to move it up a few months, she'll help plan, pay whatever just make them stop.

Sunday we had sat down for dinner and had already gone through this routine ( it had been fun but wife was starting cross her eyes so we stopped) My 2yr old daughter was playing with her food all happy. My wife got up and went to the kitchen and she said "where did Mommy go"? My son said I don't know Shannon where did Mommy go? Shannonn replied "DIRTWEEK" it was priceless!
My wife came out of the Kitchen, " That's it, reserve your spot tomorrow, all of you just please no more , please, at least until july"

Just trying to help:cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good one.

Be sure to tell how to ride a woods loop in Kansas!:p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Little Patman was already telling my wife he wanted to "go to the next one" and I wasn't even home from DW '01 yet! I think as long as things get worked out for Cooperland he's a shoe in. Just going to have to keep him from hangin' around TwinSpode too much.:p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Just going to have to keep him from hangin' around TwinSpode too much.:p

The fine art of booger eatin is so misunderstood. :think

Bet you didn't know that they are a non-fattening nutritious diet snack. :scream:

Now why is it that you don't want junior around me???

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Twinnie,
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you CAN NOT pick your friends nose.

I am sure Patman has worked hard to teach Patkid this very rule & you keep teaching him other wise. ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Farmer,

I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason he doesn't want him hanging around me. Maybe it was that whole grappling hook around the axle and secured to a tree bit that has him concerned. It didn't hurt his truck THAT bad. :eek:

Top Bottom