ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Any word on a reschedule date? I've heard both the first weekend of April and May... :think:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
here are a few clear creek trail pics from the cancelled day of the piglet ....

Attachments

• Picture 066.JPG
    Picture 066.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 067.JPG
    Picture 067.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 068.JPG
    Picture 068.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 95

adam46

Feb 27, 2006
great photos! looks like an alaska trip. hopefully conditions will be a little different from those. did you ride on sunday? i did a round trip on saturday and didn't even take my bike off the the truck.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
ScottYZ250 said:
Any word on a reschedule date? I've heard both the first weekend of April and May... :think:

We are on for 4/8&9.
4/8 = Piglet
4/9 = Wild Boar

Same route sheet, & if you pre entered, same minute.
If you already went through sign ups before the event was postponed, you will need to walk through again, just to confirm your information.

Hope to see everyone there. :cool:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
we rode for a few hours on saturday and then drove back to LA that night ... straight to mojave and we were gonna camp overnite at spangler and ride the sand hills on sunday morn. totally freezing, windy and snow in mojave , so we just called it a day. however, we went out the next day anyway to el mirage and had a great ride ... the little mountain areas at el mirage are really fun - especially the one furthest to the north of the riding area.

adam - you gonna show at the rescheduled date ?

adam46

Feb 27, 2006
wow, you guys were all over the state that weekend!
yeah, i'm definitely planning on being there, i'm not sure when i'm gonna leave though-i teach at a year round school and am off-track in april-it would be nice to get there early and get a couple rides in before all arrive

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
This weekend, folks. Who's still going? I'll be there early Sat. morn., white Toy pickup, last showing of yellow bike (before it goes to the new owner.)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Due to work, I will be rolling in somtime late Saturday evening.
Look for a toy box with a 4' DirtRider.Net sticker & a 4' Timekeepers sticker.

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I'll be there early Saturday morning, but I'll only be riding the Piglet. I'm too slow for the Boar. Besides, 50 miles of Clearcreek trails is 50 miles of Clearcreek trails, regardless what the ride is called. :nod:

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
By the way, I'll be in a Grey Z71 with an '02YZ250 in the back. The bike is set up for enduros (with a computer). It's going to be for sale soon if anyone knows someone looking for a green stickered 250 two-smoke with low hours. The computer will go with the bike...

Top Bottom