plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
Is anyone planning to head up north for the Wild Boar Enduro March 14th? Saddly it falls on the same weekend as a TWMC Event. I've already commited and sent in my entry form.

deano...

plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
Nobody heading up besides Mello Yello huh! You guys are missing out!

I seen that they are going to move the TWMC enduro from Hodge Road. What a bummer, that's half the reason I didn't mind missing it.

deano...

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
plysWfire said:
Nobody heading up besides Mello Yello huh! You guys are missing out!

I seen that they are going to move the TWMC enduro from Hodge Road. What a bummer, that's half the reason I didn't mind missing it.

deano...

I'm quite happy they are moving it. I've had no luck at hodge road, unless your going for the most soil sample title. :uh: Or should I say rock samples. :think: They might as well hold that one in a rock quarry. I always budget in about $100 bucks for repairs after the hodge road event. Have fun at the Boar.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
scar tissue said:
I'm quite happy they are moving it. I've had no luck at hodge road, unless your going for the most soil sample title. :uh: Or should I say rock samples. :think: They might as well hold that one in a rock quarry. I always budget in about $100 bucks for repairs after the hodge road event. Have fun at the Boar.

Im planning on the TWMC event, and I have learned to like rocks, maybe I have been in the SoCal desert too long :eek:

Where is the the TWMC event being moved to?

plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
2strok4fun said:
Where is the the TWMC event being moved to?

The Email I sent didn't have a new location yet. It just said that the BLM had already given permission to another group to use the area.

I have to say that is my least favorite place to ride of all the TWMC events. Those rocks are so damn nasty out there that your happy to see a long set of 3 ft sand whoops coming up. I'm sure someone will post the new location here, and it should be on the website also when they decide.

You guys have fun out there!

deano...

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
FROM Wayne Cook:
"I just talked to Annie and changing weekends wont work, so we are moving the
event to Dale Evans on the West side of the 15" ... the same place as the January event.

Also, they need help out there this weekend .. said they'll be there Friday night through Sunday.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Dean and Mello ... good luck at the Boar ! Make us proud !

Top Bottom