Will RC ride the Lites class for final round(s)?!?!

What will RC (aka GOAT!) do in the final 2 rounds???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger

~SPONSOR~
Aug 21, 2000
With RC likely clinching the MX Championship at Broome Tioga (he only needs a single 17th place finish!)...does anyone think he will step down into the Lites class? :yikes:

He'd be the all time winner should he win either of the last 2 rounds! :nener:

Seems like he could do the following:

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
there are too many politics involved if he tries to move down to the lites class. (Villy, and Alessi battling for championship)

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
I'd LOVE to see him step down to a 125smoker and KTLL out there. But, he'll likely stay in the MX class. No, wait, What I'd REALLY like to see is RC ride a 450 in the MX class AND ride a 125 in the lites class. He'd probably still sweep all 4 moto's.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
RM125...........WITH barkbusters and a headlight!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I would love to see him shake it up and ride a 250f or any two stroke. But he won't. He'll stay on the 450 and win by half a lap.

You know if he stepped down to the Lites class, someone would say he only did it because he was scared to race Bubba heads up, now that JBS is getting healthy and all.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I think he WANTS to race Bubba healthy...........hasn't he?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I heard Floyd Landis has been coaching RC and he's going to ride his road bike in the featherweight class.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
mtk said:
I'd be happy just to see him crack out the ol' RM250 for the last round and use it to beat the 450s.

Nice! I would LOVE to see that.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I heard he was going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits and kill each of them with a machete, breast feed a flamingo back to health, then he'll go to SeaWorld, watch Shamu the whale and end up getting splashed. Then he'll yell, "I'm Ricky Carmichael and no one gets me wet!" Then he'll climb into the tank, grab Shamu and throw the whale into the audience, splash him and yell, "Now how do you like it?" And then damn if RC isn't gonna step in there and finish the show. Then RC will drink a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he'll sleep for 8 months straight. When he wakes up, he'll rub his eyes and say, "All in all, I prefer gin."

At least that's what I heard.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I sleep more soundly at night knowing Pred is out there hunting down the facts.

You sir are a beacon of light in the murky fog we call life:whoa:

B

biglou

XRpredator said:
I heard he was going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits and kill each of them with a machete...
He did that last year. They all begged for their lives. Except Fleagle.

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
XRpredator said:
I heard he was going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits and kill each of them with a machete, breast feed a flamingo back to health, then he'll go to SeaWorld, watch Shamu the whale and end up getting splashed. Then he'll yell, "I'm Ricky Carmichael and no one gets me wet!" Then he'll climb into the tank, grab Shamu and throw the whale into the audience, splash him and yell, "Now how do you like it?" And then damn if RC isn't gonna step in there and finish the show. Then RC will drink a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he'll sleep for 8 months straight. When he wakes up, he'll rub his eyes and say, "All in all, I prefer gin."

Wow!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Fleagle never would beg. The first time I killed him, he just spit in my eye, called my mother a "puta," and dared me to do it with my bare hands. Fleagle was one tough mutha.

Tiger

~SPONSOR~
Aug 21, 2000
If he won in the lites class...he'd be the GOAT in BOTH classes!

Given his upcoming retirement, that would seem attractive.

Plus he has done it before! (2001)

He could ride a 2005 model Pro-Circuit KXF/RMZ with Makita Suzuki logos. ;)

Hey, maybe Bubba would also step down...and they would compete for the GOAT in the Lites class! :D

Just thinking out loud...

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
JMD said:
Fleagle never would beg. The first time I killed him, he just spit in my eye, called my mother a "puta," and dared me to do it with my bare hands. Fleagle was one tough mutha.

:laugh:

One banana, two banana, three banana, four
Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Coming on to bring you the Banana Splits Show

Attachments

• bscd.jpg
    bscd.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 195

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Let's all hope Fleagle doesn't line up in the 450 class........the guy would use Shamu like a breaking bump!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
XRpredator said:

Now, XRp, I'd like to sit down and drink a cup of coffee with you some day! (Or,maybe not)
I bet your teachers said "well, at least he has a good imagination!
And remember, never divulge your sources of top-secret info. like this! Thanks for the heads up.

Shawn007

Oct 22, 2005
I was at Millville. The second moto was so miserable for everybody else. For the first time in my life, it hit me that I was watching something almost miraculous. Watching RC circle the course without mistakes and lapping the entire field in that terrible mud gave me goosebumps. He is so deeply talented overall. Nothing to compare to--- THE GOAT!!

Top Bottom