Will RC ride the Lites class for final round(s)?!?!

What will RC (aka GOAT!) do in the final 2 rounds???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Shawn007 said:
I was at Millville. The second moto was so miserable for everybody else. For the first time in my life, it hit me that I was watching something almost miraculous. Watching RC circle the course without mistakes and lapping the entire field in that terrible mud gave me goosebumps. He is so deeply talented overall. Nothing to compare to--- THE GOAT!!
Enough said.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
RC nad swingers! :ohmy:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I can just imagine the PR fiasco that stepping back to 125s would start. It isn't bad enough that he beats up all the big kids but then just for kicks starts bullying the kids. One moto and Chuck Norris would be hunting for him to teach him a lesson- now that would be a fight to end all fights

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Both the premise and the question seem utterly ridiculous.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I like the 250 2 stroke idea... :nod:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
kmccune said:
I like the 250 2 stroke idea... :nod:

if he does it. i'll make my next bike a ZOOOOK :cool:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
I think he'll stay on the 450 and use the last 4 motos for MX Des Nations testing. I dont think he will want to get involved in the lites class championship chase anyway, even if RV has a 20 point lead going into the last 4 motos.

mxneagle

Jan 7, 2001
I believe one of remaining rounds is a triple crown event, he surely won't race a "lites" bike there. He'll have next year to come out throw down a few "lites" overalls for the record if he likes.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Still City is the last round of the Vans Triple crown and he has already said that he is looking forward to that race and trying to win the bonus money.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
XRpredator said:
Then RC will drink a full glass of liquid LSD

It's good to see that RC also SHARES his drink with others :whoa:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I don't think Ricky will do the 125 class (I refuse to use that other term) because it might look a bit petty, going down to take Stewart's 125 records away from him. I think he'll let the kid have those.

Tiger

~SPONSOR~
Aug 21, 2000
Final rounds...

JMD said:
I don't think Ricky will do the 125 class (I refuse to use that other term) because it might look a bit petty, going down to take Stewart's 125 records away from him. I think he'll let the kid have those.

Aren't they tied? :whoa: In the Lites class I mean... :yikes:

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
JMD said:

I don't think he will do the 125 class either, but IMO records belong to those that set them. I don't see a problem with RC setting another record before retiring, but realistically Bubba has the rest of his young carreer to re-set it.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Solid State, you raise a good point. Tell Ricky; I'd like to see him race the 125s, just to see how those new kids stack up.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I would love to see RC run a "Lites" series for yet another championship....my bet is if he did, the kids moving up though would pick up the pace and make the "heavies" (for lack of a better word!) more fun to watch. Consider it an investment in the sport if he does.JS can do the same at the end of his career if the 125 record is important enough to have.

Maybe run a four selected "heavies" with the rest "lites" & enough to get the championship. :laugh:

rodH

Aug 17, 2005
interesting video, never seen RC tip toe around a track like that, obviosly the bike isn't set up for him and he isn't confident in it at this point. Weird seeing him case jumps, roll over jumps and stand up so much.

Top Bottom