will service honda ship soon

eric311

Dec 21, 2008
I am just wondering if service honda gives you a notice that your stuff has shipped? also do they ship fast generally? thanks

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
eric311 said:
I am just wondering if service honda gives you a notice that your stuff has shipped? also do they ship fast generally? thanks

It depends on the parts you ordered.. If they have to get them from a warehouse, it depends on how quick they ship.

Generally I have found Service to be pretty quick. But they are under the same constraints as any other dealership.

I ordered a couple things from then last weekend.. They'll be here Monday. What with christmas, that's not too bad if you ask me.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
eric-

as indy indicated.
shippinfg and process times depend on your location to Service Powersports,
and also where the specific parts you ordered where.
if they are in a local wharehouse ,i nstock, or some of them may come from a wharehouse that may take us a few days to get in..

in rare cases the parts you order, may be backordered thru Honda..
(Kawasaki, Yamaha, or Suzuki)
if it is a back order you would be notified.

AJ

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Is that the new name? "SERVICE POWERSPORTS" I like it!
Beats the heck out of "SERVICE HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, POLARIS, CAN-AM" (plus a few I might have missed :)

f4stunter

Dec 18, 2008
I order from them alot and I usually order on a Sunday and receive the items monday or tuesday the next week. So basically a little over a full week generally. I think if you called them you could get stuff expedited.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…