Win a Pit Viper MX125 mini for $20!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Pit Viper MX is sponsoring a fund raiser for the Lake Travis High School Golf Team. Tickets are $20 with 100% of the funds going to support the golf program. Only 100 tickets will be available so your odds are favorable (especially if you purchase more than one ticket!).

If you are interested in obtaining tickets please [] Click Here to Email Me[/email] or you can PM me.

Pit Viper MX will provide up to $100USD towards the actual shipping costs. Shipping is limited to within the 48 contiguous states and will be via truck freight to business or freight center.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BTW please post here if you sent and email/PM

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
FYI if you contacted me about tickets I have just finished filling them out. I will drop the stubs in the mail if you requested me to do so. The winner will be notified by phone. Hopefully all the tickets will be sold and the drawing can take place this Sunday at the tournament. Thanks everyone!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well the winner was drawn and it was a local realitor. She aparently will put it to good use at her brother's ranch with several kids of various ages. Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom