helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
We have quite a few around here. My grandfather, wich i had never met, work at them as well as my oldest uncle, who build several...
Now, most of them are inutilized or are tranformed in houses, since several years ago the governement finance most part of recuperation of old wind wills.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I really like the framing of the last two. By framing I mean where the subject is positioned in the overall picture. The second shot is particularly good.

Very nice!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Very nice Helio

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks!!!
I like these photos but the flat lights on the house of the last could be quite better (but i believe the sky is appealing, that´s what i tried to emphase with the big cloud leading the eye to the mill), i´ll keep for later a better version since is not far from my home :laugh:

Okie, that´s what i like on the first shot. Bad framing, not the best composition, even a relatively hide subject behind some uninteresting tree. The sky plays a major role and is the least noticed, maybe only works for me.... :whoa:

Rich, no B\W HDR´s this time ;)

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
Rich, i do remember i had some picture with a B\W mill... not exactly landcape :cool:

Top Bottom