MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
Hi i live in dryden ontario and i bought a new 02 cr 125 this summer and next summer i would really like to start racing and the closest place to me that i think would have races in winnipeg if anyone has raced there or races there on a regular occation please tell me about it.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Here is a LINK to a thread asking basically the same question that I answered a little while ago.

Also if your a beginner racer the MMA puts on some decent race clinics every spring and are on Saturdays. Might make it worth your trip to get a clinic on Saturday and Race day on Sunday as that's a bit of a road trip for you. I recall a few other N.Ont riders coming up to race with us here a few times this summer. I was told there is some racing around Atikokan as well but not sure how accurate that info is as I got it second hand. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me, let me know if your coming up during race season and we will make sure to come by and say hello.

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
thanks alot, i have a freind that was racing in the 80 class but is moving up to 125 this summer so i will probally be coming up with him seeing as my dad dosnt want me to race. i will deffinaly look in to the attokan race (if there is one).also i will deffinalty tell ya when ill be coming up and you can give some tips about the track :)

vwwww

Aug 21, 2001
for the last couple of years there has been racing at Atikokan, 3 or 4 times per year. Nothing for race dates on the website yet but here it is.http://www.superiordirtriders.on.ca/

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by freestyle125
i have a freind that was racing in the 80 class but is moving up to 125 this summer

Who's your friend? My son most likely raced against him this season? If your not comfortable with a name just give me a number.

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
my freind was patrick mcgogy and his brother (dont remember his brothers name or his number at the moment)

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Patrick McGogy 80cc 13-16 #151

Kevin McGogy 80cc 7-12 #124

Your buddy Patrick and my son usually finished pretty close to each other in the few races Patrick came up for. Look forward to seeing some more of you Ontario folk out our way again this summer.

Top Bottom