Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Several of us are sick of snow and are planning on going south for the weekend of the 22nd. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how far south and where to go for decent trail ride?
The plan is to be in Indiana for business on Friday morning the 21st and then head south for a Saturday ride.
Any suggestions? Trail guides or riders are welcome!
Don

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
how far south do you want to go - i understand the florida keys is nice this time of year...

east tennessee will have lows in 20's all week and high only hitting 40's - only good thing is no rain all week!!! with those conditions, the trails on windrock should be rideable - however, i would use caution w/r to hidden ice in shaded spots - esp as the trials get used and ice gets covered with a light layer of dirt...

drop me a note if you decide to come this way - if i find enough warm coveralls to wear, i may go out and ride :eek:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks for the reply.
I will let you know, 40 degrees is not the best temparature but ridable. Right now it looks like we may try Mountain Parkway Off Road in Clay City KY. We are going to firm the details on Wed. night.
It was -5 on the way to the gym this morning and the forcast is for SNOW, a trip to a tropical area like the 40 deg. banana belt sounds good.
Don

Top Bottom