Winter riding jackets

I'm looking to buy a jacket for riding in the winter. I'm sure i'll be riding in freezing temperatures and I don't like the cold very much. What are some good, warm jackets to look at? What are the best jackets for less than or around $100? Oh, also what are the warmest gloves I could possibly find?
I tried to do a search but it doesn't look like this has come up much.
Thanks

I've got a Choko jacket that I wear snowmobiling and on the bike. It's extremely warm because it has a removeable fleece inner jacket and the main jacket has alot of thinsulate. Speaking of thinsulate the more the better when it comes to gloves. I found it difficult to ride with big bulky gloves so I installed a set of "snow paws" that I bought from Parts Unlimited. They go over the handlebars and then your hands go inside of them and you can just wear regular mx gloves then :thumb:

I'm a fan of layering. I don't go for an insulated jacket, but rather a good enduro jacket that's more of a shell.

I'll start with a layer of Underarmor (use this in the summer too), then a layer of either light or medium weight polypro long underware depending upon conditions, a layer of light or medium weight fleece, then an enduro jacket. This gives me the ability to shed off layers if I start to get too warm.

Under the helmet I'll use a balaclava, essentially a big ol sock with a cutout for your face, that covers your neck and chin. Wish I could remember the name, but it works great.

As for gloves, I've had good luck with the MSR Cold Pro gloves behind a set of handguards and grip heaters under the grips. Thor makes a good windproof glove that's a little lighter weight when the temps aren't too severe.

Who says you can't ride in winter?

Picked up the Moose Expedition jacket, but have yet to use it. It's not very thick, but a nice layered approach should work well with it. It will at least keep the wind and rain off. Plus it zips into it's own pack when not in use.