WInter Series Scrambles-Square Deal Riders Jim Mitrowitz Memorial Feb 9th

sdrmw12

Feb 3, 2014
Square Deal Riders Motorcycle Club, located in Harpursville NY, are hosting their next winter series race February 9th, which is our annual Jim Mitrowitz Memorial Race. This race is dedicated to the memory of a longtime member and friend of everyone at SDR and of the AMA. This is the biggest race of the winter series and comes with a larger purse for the expert classes as well as double points for all classes. We made some new sections to the track to make it a little different and longer. We are looking for race sponsors to add to the purse if anyone would like to donate any amount the day of the race. We will be sure to add your name/company name to our Facebook page and to our website. Thank you in advance and please share this post so we can get the word out to make it a great tribute. Hope to see everyone on February 9th!

Visit our website at www.squaredealriders.com and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SquareDealRiders

sdrmw12

Feb 3, 2014
DATE Februarty 9th, 2014
DIRECTIONS 163 Allen Rd, Port Crane, NY
CITY / STATE Port Crane, New York (NY)

DESCRIPTION
The Square Deal Riders Winter Race Series will be held on February 9th at the Square Deal Riders Raceway.

(163 Allen Rd, Port Crane, NY)

Event Hours:
-Sunday: Sign-Up / Classes 9:30am - 11:30am
Mandatory Riders Meeeting at 11:45am
Races begin at 12pm

Admission:
-$7 per person
-Children 12 & under are free
-$25 per class / $45 for 2 classes

We hope to see you there!

WEBSITE http://www.squaredealriders.com/
EMAIL winterseries@squaredealriders.com

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Should be a good race. Jay tells me they'll be breaking through the 12+" of snow this Saturday but at least this year it will be more like a Winter series!

I'd ride if I actually rode when it's cold. :ohmy: I hope there is a good turnout.

Top Bottom