fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Notice a major decline in the activity over here. Are you guys hanging out at the other board or too busy to ride or post.

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
been working alot and helping my dad.

got a new ride/gave the sx400 to Tory and traded the rm125 for a kx250

are you guys riding taneum this saturday?

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Kx eh? You ready to bark some trees? ;) Tory is probably on Cloud 9. I hope the Taneum thing works. I'd like one more fling at the mountains before we are snowed out.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Still riding here. I haven't seen anything worth posting to lately. Where's everyone else?

I saw the track at the new RMC the other day (dad's looking to get a bike). I'll probably ride there once or twice this winter since it's supposedly only $20 for an entire day. Great for when it's just too cold to get out to the woods.

Jeremy

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Whiney little crybably here is fighting off some bronchitis. I may start smoking so I'll look younger. I already have the cough. What the heck.

What would you think of a 40+ guy with a tounge stud. It would be worth it just to PO the kids, eh?

Now to fit the big subwoofers in the minivan..... ;)

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by MACE
Whiney little crybably here is fighting off some bronchitis. I may start smoking so I'll look younger. I already have the cough. What the heck.

What would you think of a 40+ guy with a tounge stud. It would be worth it just to PO the kids, eh?

Now to fit the big subwoofers in the minivan..... ;)

You DON"T have subwoffer in the minivan? I thought that's what all the space was for. As for the tongue stud I dunno.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Jeremy, how does the RMC look? I never got to drive down there before I moved. I think they were still working on the finishing touches.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
BIG!!!! :) Even the parking lot was huge. There was some guy windsurfing on a big skateboard or something(don't know the real name for it). They have a nice big showroom with rows of bikes. Their used bike section is now indoors. Parts is now a distictively different area, but not blocked out by a wall. They have a conference room or rooms too. The track is a seperate business, but run by the same guy. You have to go back outside to enter the track area. The track isn't too big. It's comparable to the Puyallup AX track in size. There's a decent number of bleachers inside, and the track is surrounded buy plexiglass, similar to a hockey rink. Supposedly they have, or are going to have "lockers" where you can store your bike at the track.

Their website is www.rmcmotorsports.com

Jeremy

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Rode some green dots over near Vantage yesterday. Didn't hit a tree all day. ;) It was fun , fast and dry. Even a lttle bit of dust just like it was desert or something.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I rode out near vantage this sunday, never been to this place before but it was like huge hill climbs and mountain goat style trails and at some points just mobbing threw grassy fields with no real trail. It was a fun place just alittle bit cold and windy especially up on top when you had to lean into the wind. Lots of kewl fire roads to blast down seem like trails all over I have no idea what this place is called or what just went with some friends.

Top Bottom