Wisconsin Indoor Riding Facility

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
supposedly it is in the first phases of construction. Just east of Minneapolis (close enough for you guys to come down and meet us for a couple days next year.

I sure hope it pans out because they have awefully big plans (financially) for it

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
olderndirtmom said:
It looks very cool. Don't you think the proximity to the Cities will help???
Would help so much more if it was near Madison :nod:

Mom why don't you come down and make your racing premier :ride: at Aztalan next weekend? I'll bet Blndebmr and I will be cheering you on. We get a good size womeens turnout and it is every level racer

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
oldguy said:
Would help so much more if it was near Madison :nod:

Mom why don't you come down and make your racing premier :ride: at Aztalan next weekend? I'll bet Blndebmr and I will be cheering you on. We get a good size womeens turnout and it is every level racer

1.) I'm not fit for a racing premier.... yet. ...
2.) Word has it I'll be studying all weekend....I have to be in Minneapolis for a rather intense class....(Opposite direction unfortunately...) Grown up responsibilities for a change. :(

If only it were an MX class... then I could be in bliss! :debil:

3.) If you guys let me know when you'll be out racing any weekend after that I'll be happy to come down and cheer YOU on!...

(You'll recognize me as the one with the dowager's hump, cane...and Big Girl training wheels on my bike!!)

Thanks for the invite!!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
About 10 miles from my door step :nener:

Just hearsay, but an engineer at Polaris, back when they owned part of KTM said that they had a big involvement ???

Top Bottom