jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
I did a search on riding in Wisconsin and from reading the post, it isnt any good. I got on the Wisconsin DNR website and there is a listing of trail by county. There is a listing in almost every county. I know some are probably better than others, and you cant tell that from reading their website. Wondering if any one can tell me which one is good. There is a group of us going (4 bikes 3 Quads) all expirienced riders. We heard that Black River Falls is good but Falmbeau River area is better. Also looking at there website it always says ATV trails and the pictures only show quads, are dirtbikes okay??

Jeppy

Jul 21, 2000
Before you head to Black River Falls...know this, the single track trails for dirt bikes have been closed for over a year now. The only trails that are open are the quad trails....moocho sand, flat, and straight. You'll also need to buy a Jackson county sticker...I believe they're around 12 bucks.

It was a great place to ride.....

Check out this link http://www.madisonmotorcycleclub.org/

I don't know if they have moved all thier information there yet...but they might have some areas listed to ride.

Good Luck.

Jeppy (Twin Cities Trail Riders)

fragildan

Apr 6, 2002
I live in northern wisconsin. we have some good places up here to ride.Antigo has some pretty good trails. Park falls has some good trails. no single track but some fun trails. I go to Dyracuase also. they have two moto tracks and 8 miles woods/single track. there's 18 miles of motorcycle trail by neillsville I want to go check out. Always looking fot people to ride with. contact me at meiergaragedoor@nnex.net. thanks.

Top Bottom