Woe is me ... stickers !

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Gotta love the wife, my DRN stickers were in a box (got them with the lifetime membership !), the wife throws out the small DRN logos and proceeds to stick the fender stickers to my son's bedroom wall :eek: - I now have lumpy DRN fender stickers on the bike ... ah well, at least they still stick .. er :)

LoP

Jun 17, 2001
ROFL

Tee Hee thanks for the laugh I can totally feel your pain. I went out and bought a moto helmet for the dirtbike and my wife threw out my street bike helmet (shoei = 350$) thinking I was replacing the old with new.

Luckily the garbage man saw it in the trash and proceeded to knock on my door to ask if i really wanted to throw out the lid...to his dismay (wanted to keep it) I was very greatful he took the time to ask.

Wife is currently chained in my basement serving a life sentence...

KJ ;)

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
I feel good

Thanks to you guys!

My wife found 6 bolts and did not throw them away because she figured I may need them but I did not need them because the 6 bolts she found were replaced with new ones.

Moral of the story is: A good Dirt bikers wife does not throw anything away because dirt bikers are resourceful and can use old crap for innovative things.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I forgot to mention, my MX mags, wifey doing another clean out, throws out my old MX mags .... but keeps the cosmo junk. Can't say I miss the MXA stuff though :think she allows me to keep my Hustler collection though :eek: :p

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Moral of the story is: A good Dirt bikers wife does not throw anything away because dirt bikers are resourceful and can use old crap for innovative things.
I hear you there!! My father always says I need to find a women that rides bikes and works on them because no one else will understand me! That would be awesome, a beautiful racer chick who can work on bikes too!!!:)
I also keep all my broken crap in hope that I will find a use for it! Most times I don't and my dad throws it out behind my back!:p

Top Bottom