woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I will be taking next Thursday and Friday off work and riding @ Tomahawk next Thur/Friday/Sat and possibly Sun am. Any and all are welcome to join - I will be camping @ weber lake or around the corner from the parking. Post up if you are intersted in meeting up for a ride.

Trevor

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Plans remain the same except for lodging, I plan on camping on south end of C-loop on the west branch of the Sturgeon River by where the trail crosses (Perry Rd) ------- It is supposed to be warm temps this weekend. I will arrive Thursday afternoon, staying through Sunday. Mike aka cr250r aka KTM@winters you up for a ride? Mayor?

Trevor

Last edited:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Hey Trevor,
I just might be. You by yourself or do you have a crew with you? I'll shoot you an email in a minute. I still need to get my stuff cleaned up from this weekend. Later.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
There is 2 of us on Thursday, 4 the rest of the weekend.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
It was hot, but it was a good time!! No casualties (unless you count a YZF). Rode C lop (twice), B loop, and some MCCCT. 2.5 days, 190 ground miles (160+ trail), 7 gallons of gas, 1 thunderstorm and too much fun!!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Glad you made it home safe Trevor. Too bad about the yzf, did you get to ride with Mike K. ?

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Curtis,
No I did not get to ride with Mike K., he did find us in the woods to share a couple of sodas.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom