fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
No timekeeping equipment required. The pause is a rest break without the mileage change. Looks like 2.5 hours of riding and 1.5 hours of rest breaks. I am sure that Nick is ready to hit the "easy" button, but I am sure that Alan will prove him wrong.

I am looking forward to trying the new format. I guess the midwest enduros is only region that does not use the pause program.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
It sure would be nice to have it pouring down rain all day Sunday with low 60 temps!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
BB- this concept is not a new one. I do not own a computer, but I am sure watchdog and ICO have incorporated this concept into their programming. You should not need a computer, just an odometer. The route sheet tells you what time to be at the restart and how far you have to travel to get there. Not much different than the Harrison event.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
YT, My MIND computer isn't very reliable.
F&S, Yeah I know non timekeeper but... so I checked the WD manual and pauses CAN be programmed but under SPEED CHANGES of all places. I knew there was no menu option for pauses...

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
Did I do my math right... test sections are...
5.7 + 11.3 + 4.5 + 5.2 = 26.7 total!

Would you prefer to not have the enduro at all? Thats all the land available and I'll bet the trail will be awesome.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
For Al to put the effort into laying out and putting on an enduro, with all of the irons he already has in the fire, is cool! I am pretty sure he could have found something else to do this weekend. I'm gonna go ride it, enjoy it, and appreciate the fact that a group of people put on an enduro! 27 test section miles or 100 test section miles, it took effort to make it happen! I'm just happy that people can still put on enduros in this state.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Although I'm not fully recovered or ready for an enduro race, the only reason I'm riding this event is because it is Randt's enduro, and only comes along every few years.

BTW... Brian Southworth will be there in Wolverine this weekend.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Smit-Dog said:
Although I'm not fully recovered or ready for an enduro race, the only reason I'm riding this event is because it is Randt's enduro, and only comes along every few years.

This was my first Enduro 2 years ago. 2 day Wolverine Harrison event. Kicked my butt but had a blast. The terrain up there is incredible. Hope I don't get my new bike dirty. :laugh:

Top Bottom