Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
That was fast! Thanks Billy! :cool:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Fantastic, Bill! :boss:

You know that when you do as good a job as you are, you get the job for LIFE!

BTW, you're scored in 200B for this event, and you've been SeniorB in all the other events?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Assuming that they were on time, the last rider was due in at 3:01pm. That last rider dropped 15 in the final section so came in at 3:16pm. We had riders scored and cards hung with detailed results at 3:21pm. Alan wanted to start the protest period, but there weren't any riders around. He had to send a guy out to tell everyone that results were posted!

This is what can happen when a plan comes together and you have a well-organized club to work with.

Alan had a cellular card on his laptop, so I originally tried uploading results and updated standings right after trophy presentation... from the event. The connection was spotty and the database was large (4mb), so I waited until I got home instead.

UP Magoo said:
...BTW, you're scored in 200B for this event, and you've been SeniorB in all the other events?
I've missed too many events already this season to be in serious contention for class points. Scored Roselawn #1, DNF'd JP w/ separated shoulder - so missed Harrison and Summer Bummer.

I figured I can't compete against the mighty 250's in the B-Senior class, so thought I'd join the other Squidwards in B-200. Or.... I just may enter each of the other B classes the rest of this season for fun. :nod:

Missed you yoopers at Wolverine.... You would have really like it!

Last edited:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Smit-Dog said:
We're sorry to have missed it as well. Heard a bit about the trail from DB, who pre-rode some of it to make sure it was good -- he said it was gonna be a great ride.

Trailboss Nick has us bustin' arse on the trail for the UP300. We'll be at Goshen, fer shore.

AND -- looks like you were on the gas there at Wolverine! That ride put you in like the top 3 in any of the B classes! :cool:

Jun 23, 2006
Smit-Dog said:

I really really wanted to make it, but the fall tuition bill drained my bank account. :(

Hopefully I can make at least one more of the races this year. I'm glad to hear it was a good event though.

Top Bottom