Womens boots?

MrThor06

Sep 28, 2004
Hello i would like to know if there are any womens boot out there? like pink, purple, andthign girlie? if someone could help me out i would really appriete it. Thank You

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have heard a lot of complaints about those boots, though. They are an inch shorter than the regular Trackers also a lot of complaints on them not being easy to break in, or comfortable. Just what I have read/heard though. Don't know off hand...I tried the trackers a few years ago and didn't care for them.

MrThor06

Sep 28, 2004
Well thank you for the comments both of you, and if anyone else has a view or comment please write also. Thanks

purp

Feb 22, 2005
Riding is not, nor will it ever be a girly sport. Wearing pink boots isn't going to make it so. They will just look worse when they get covered in mud and grease. I think the best thing you can do is have a change of clothes in the truck and something to wash your face off with and a brush to make your hair look half normal. Then you'll look like a girl for the beers after and the ride home.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…