Women's Cross Country Riding/Racing School - Spring '05

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Hi Dennie!

It was great to see you at the Piglet this weekend. Hopefully next time you and Jarod will be riding! I am very glad that you brought up the ladies class. I am still very interested in attending. If you need help organizing anything let me know. Pierre would like to volunteer to be a helper if you need them!
Let us know how we can help! Big Kudos for getting Nicole!

Jen

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Other then the date has anything else (cost, instructors/coaches attending, riding skill levels, etc.) been finalized and posted for the Women's Riding School?
Thanks!
Kent

KDXchic

Nov 20, 2004
High Desert XR400 said:
Other then the date has anything else (cost, instructors/coaches attending, riding skill levels, etc.) been finalized and posted for the Women's Riding School?
Thanks!
Kent

I don't know...

I have been wondering the same thing.....

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nothing yet and nothing on the D-36 site either.

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
Hi everyone, the class is on and we are developing details. We will post cost, registration, instructors, etc. shortly. Right now we are working on 4 groups (some skill sets will be common to all groups):

Beginner/Intermediate Riding Skills
Advanced Riding Skills
Beginner/Intermediate Cross Country Racing Skills
Advanced Cross Country Racing Skills

We will be at Prairire City OHV Park outside of Sacramento, this is an AMA sanctioned event, there will be plenty of camping Friday and Saturday nights at the park. Hotels are within 5 miles of the park as well.

More to follow.... soon!

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Hey Dennie,

How do you define Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Cross Country racers? It it C and B classes for Beginner/Intermediate and A class for Advanced?

Thanks,
Pierre

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
jennifer said:
Hey Dennie,

How do you define Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Cross Country racers? It it C and B classes for Beginner/Intermediate and A class for Advanced?

Thanks,
Pierre

Pierre...! It's for the "women".....! <sigh> You'll never change, will you....

:laugh: -- RandyB

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
jennifer said:
Randy, You are not going to start betting are you? Jen
:rotfl:

Obviously, I am not a quick learner. :|

(grin) - RandyB

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Okay, so how long a drive is this from the northwest? Any carpool possibilities? I can't promise I can afford it but I'm looking for ways to try to make it possible ... Is there another thread with more info? I tuned back in kinda late but still want to try.

minime

Feb 5, 2005
hi you women are so lucky to have these events for women i`ll be lucky to find any women in the uk who ride enduro or mx for that matter :(

GasGas77

Mar 14, 2005
Info on the riding school

Hi,
What's the latest on the riding school?
What will it cost, and do I need to sign up somewhere?

I can't wait! :) :ride: GasGas77

Last edited:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Yo' Dennie...!

Need to schedule vacation time for travelin'.... :ride:

How's the school shaping up?

Cheers! - RandyB/SusanP (Portland, OR)

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
Sorry ladies, we can't do this the way we want to this year so we care going to have to cancel. We may arrange for a Friday or Saturday class during the Furnace HS this Fall.

It was just too difficult to get all the coaches and instructors lined up due to some other National events. We tried to work around them by rescheduling a couple of times... but it didn't work out.

Again - we have a great deal of interest, but we want to do it right, especially if folks were going to travel long distances. Check out our web site for event information, the Furnace HS will be going to a 2-day event with a lot of added activities.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Thanks for the update, Dennie.

While bummed...we *do* realize just how much work goes into pulling off *any* kind of event these days... and do appreciate the effort.

We'll now turn our attention to planning and getting stoked for the Fall Furnace Creek HS! :ride:

Could you please post the web site?

Thanks! - RandyB / SusanP

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Thanks, PC! - rb

Top Bottom