MotoEnduro

~SPONSOR~
Mar 11, 2001
I'm going to plan to go, sounds like it should be good, from what I've heard of their schools. I think WSMX has a website but not sure what the address is.

From the ECEA BB:

WSMX will host a MX School at Jack Frost Motorsports located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania on Wednesday July 10th from 9-3. There will be a gate fee of $30 charged by the facility in lieu of the membership fees usually charged. Cost for the class is $125 and may be paid at the track, but PLEASE notify us if you plan to attend, so we know how many students to expect and can make our travel arrangements accordingly.

Sincerely,

Debbie Matthews
DMSports-WSMX, Inc.
949-837-2206

Jack Frost Motorsports Park is now open.
Motocross is alive and better than ever at Traxx Motorsports Park! Located at Jack Frost Mountain, Traxx features Motocross and ATV tracks for riders of all skill levels: whether you're a novice or seasoned motocross aerial pilot, we've got a course that's sure to please. Traxx's multiple riding areas include Supercross tracks for all abilities, a Motocross Track, a PeeWee Track, an Enduro Ride Course and an adult teaching track. Riders are welcome to bring their own ATV or dirtbike and ride any or all of our challenging tracks.

Jack Frost
From Pocono Exit 95 (old Exit 35) of I-476 (N.E. Extension of PA Turnpike):
Take Route 940 East and follow signs 4 miles to ski area entrance on left.

From PA Exit 284 (old Exit 43) of I-80 West:
Turn right on Route 115 North, then turn left on Route 940 West and follow the signs to Jack Frost Mountain entrance on the right.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Thanks for the link, Karen! A little cross-training would probably do me good. :confused:
I'll see if I can play hooky from work that day.

nkd

Mar 3, 2000
Hi Karen,

We rode together awhile back at Chatsworth, I am signed up for this school
too. How are you doing with the Enduros? I had to stop riding for awhile since I hurt my back. Hopefully I will be able to race this weekend (motocross) up at District 34 but my chiropractor will be very unhappy! I am giong insane not riding! Talk to you soon,
Nancy

MotoEnduro

~SPONSOR~
Mar 11, 2001
Hi Nancy, its good to hear from you! Glad you're going to the MX school, Rene is also going (you met her last month in Manville riding the BBR honda).

I rode the first 2 enduros, but not much since then :( Spent most of the time getting my suspension dialed in on the KTM, I had to send it out 3 times. I am planning on doing some of the Dist 34 womens races, but not this weekend, I'll probably just go to englishtown practice track, email me if you're interested.

Any other women interested in doing the district 34 (NY state, mostly) womens races, you can send me your email address and I'll forward it so you can be on the email list notifying you of the womens races and results etc.

Karen

nkd

Mar 3, 2000
Hey Karen,

What day are you going to Englishtown? I might be interested. Does
it get real crowded. I heard the people are pretty crazy there.
Thanks,
Nancy

Top Bottom