womens pant sizing compared to mens

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
Hi. i want to get my wife some new pants, fox 180's, but i cant find anything available in my area. i guess i will have to buy them online. does anyone know what the comparable mens size would be to a womens 13/14?

thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated.

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
I wear a sz.7/8 in Thor womens' pants,( legs are tight) and a 30 in mens'( plenty of room to move in). I'm 5'1"/120#s. Good luck.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Just measure her waist. That's the beauty of men's pants sizing. No test fit needed, just measure and wear. :cool:

Mar 19, 2008
ZOOK250 said:
Hi. i want to get my wife some new pants, fox 180's, but i cant find anything available in my area. i guess i will have to buy them online. does anyone know what the comparable mens size would be to a womens 13/14?

34s / 32s

Apr 30, 2007
ZOOK250 said:

Fox sizing runs small. At 5'2" 115, I was wearing a 5/6 and they were just a little too snug in the waist. Normal jeans, I'm in a 1/2 or 3/4

I am thinking the 13/14 would be about a 34ish?

Apr 30, 2007
_JOE_ said:
Just measure her waist. That's the beauty of men's pants sizing. No test fit needed, just measure and wear. :cool:

Not quite! We have hips...so our butts don't fit in the guys pants quite so easily as that. :nener:

For dudes pants, I measure the waist, then order a size up for the ba-donk-a-donk.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
justalonewolf007 said:
Not quite! We have hips...so our butts don't fit in the guys pants quite so easily as that. :nener:

For dudes pants, I measure the waist, then order a size up for the ba-donk-a-donk.
:rotfl:

TattedChick

Oct 6, 2009
womens vs mens sizing

ok womens clothing for us they put sizes on, unlike mens, were u mesuar and if it says ur a 28 thats the pant size u get, just mesuar ur wife, but remeber always get a size bigger seeing as u wear clothing underneight it, well majority of people do, so u need to leave room for that, honestly im female all gear i have rode in has been mens and same with a few of my females friends, for some reson if ur a taller chick or have big hips mens riding gear seems to fit better, i dont know y, also its usaly cheaper too and it u have more color choises than pink light pink purple and u know thsoe frilly colors lols. mesurer her weights what ever number it says get the number above it, if ur wife is a taller chick like me with bigger hips or jsut curvy at all id strongly advice going with mens over womens it jsut fits better in my opion

Top Bottom