Women's Riding Apparel

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Treejumper said:
Only dirty pictures i have are of Mr. Eeds in squeaky's slip. I dont think you really want to see that. Well Pred does but he likes seeing men in pink tutus.

Gack! :whoa:

Who the heck is this handsom guy in the pic? Imma have to kick his butt, LOL. :laugh:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Rooster said:
LOL. :rotfl:

CR Swade - I don't know you (at least I'm not sure if I've ever met you). I also am not sure if you are being serious or just having fun with the rest of us. With that being said, here are a few points on this whole thread:

1) Squeaky doesn't want to look like the girls at the qualifier for the LL Series with all the makeup and pretty gear when she goes riding. She is a dirt-biker and that's how she wants to appear.

2) TreeJumper is a good, no, not good, a GREAT family friend, and I really don't give a rat's ass if he DOES have a picture of her tat. He attended our wedding ceremony and spent time with us seeing sights here in lil' Rhody. We have gone on group rides with him many a time. He is family to me.

3) Orientation? Well, sigurd left that one hanging over home plate like a pinata.

4) I'm not mad. Nor will I ever be, if someone appreciates my wife, her tat, or anything else about her, that just makes me proud. Thank-you. I did well.

5) If you are that upset about body art pics getting lost in the shuffle, there are just a few websites that can satisfy your need for viewing.

;)

Roost

Me mad?? Heck no...I am a true connoisseur of poo flinging and a huge fan of those who fling poo w/ skill and grace. Believe it or not, I did tone it down since we have never officially met...now if we had met at Dirtweek, stole some boudin from Eddie along w/a couple of frosty beverages, then it would officially be game on

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
You steal the frosties, I'll grab the boudin, just don't let my bro Eddie catch you, he's a nasty feller when it comes to stealin' frosties. ;)

Oh yeah ... I forgot, but it's Randy that brought the boudin :cool: good stuff!

Nice VH quote, btw. "one break commin up!" Unchained

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rooster said:
Nice VH quote, btw. "one break commin up!" Unchained
speaking of men's fashion . . .

Hey man, that suit is you!
You'll get some leg tonight for sure.
Tell us how you do!