Women's Riding Apparel

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
Sigurd, I guess you really must be old! You can't even remember what year you were born!;) So far I've seen 1941, 1965, and 1920.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I like women that look like women on the track. My daughter is upset that her gear was from before they offered the girly colors and whatnot. I like it when chicks wear high heels and skirts. Their bodies were made for it. They look pretty awesome. I think chicks can wear makeup if they want, but some can get a little carried away. But hey, if they wanna wear it cuz it makes them feel better, why should I care?

I wanna see squeak's tattoo.

sigurd

Jun 24, 2007
Phil said:
Sigurd, I guess you really must be old! You can't even remember what year you were born!;) So far I've seen 1941, 1965, and 1920.

Exactly. :boss:

Good night gang. Thanks for letting me air my shopping frustrations. Sorry it wasn't taken in the right spirit. Good luck to you all in finding the right gear.

I know it's frustrating.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
sigurd said:
But, yes, I've been around many decades longer than you my dear.

oh yeah and another thing...

I am NOT your dear...

Have a nice night...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
XRpredator said:
I wanna see squeak's tattoo.

I'm seeing it right now.

I'll just put this in here for my PILK

Line ______________________________________

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
did this guy really spend 3 pages arguing about women's fashion? Dude just broke at least 30 really strict guy rules. Did you notice he was strangely absent during the running of Dr.Phil and Oprah?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
squeaky said:
For the record - I have no issue with the fact that this gear is made all pretty pretty. I just wish those of us that don't care for it had more options...

Hey Squeeks.

Have you checked into the Girlyz Clothing Co.? www dot Girlyz.com

They had some pretty good looking stuff in the past, not sure what they offer for this year.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
CR Swade said:
did this guy really spend 3 pages arguing about women's fashion? Dude just broke at least 30 really strict guy rules. Did you notice he was strangely absent during the running of Dr.Phil and Oprah?

LMAO I think "this guy" is actually a chick...

Thanks 89er - I'll definitely check into it!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
squeaky said:
LMAO I think "this guy" is actually a chick...

I was thinking the same thing. :rotfl:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
sigurd said:
But, yes, I've been around many decades longer than you my dear.............................I had to keep grabbing smaller and smaller sizes...

OK....I am really confused. Someone is upset because folks think they are younger than they actually are and because they have to buy smaller sized clothing than they used to buy :coocoo:

So basically, the desire is to be old and large?

Personally, I think women should have the options so they can wear whatever makes them happy. A happy woman looks good regardless what she is wearing.

BTW, if the size reference tag bothers you, rip it off and throw it away. It does not serve much of a purpose after you get the item home.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
is it too late to ask to see the tatoo pics?? I'm just sayin'...

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
BadgerMan said:
OK....I am really confused. Someone is upset because folks think they are younger than they actually are and because they have to buy smaller sized clothing than they used to buy

Uh, yeah... :think:

BadgerMan said:
So basically, the desire is to be old and large?

Sounds that way - doesn't it???

BadgerMan said:
Personally, I think women should have the options so they can wear whatever makes them happy. A happy woman looks good regardless what she is wearing.

Exactly - I know plenty of women that don't bother with the uncomfortable women's clothing, because they don't like it.

BadgerMan said:
BTW, if the size reference tag bothers you, rip it off and throw it away. It does not serve much of a purpose after you get the item home.

This is true...and if in 1982 you were a size 8 and in 2007 you're a size 4- is that a bad thing? I think not...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
CR Swade said:
is it too late to ask to see the tatoo pics?? I'm just sayin'...

That's my wife you are talking about mister! :p

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
squeaky said:
This is true...and if in 1982 you were a size 8 and in 2007 you're a size 4- is that a bad thing? I think not...

You are what you are regardless what the tag says. Rip off the little tag if it bugs you, put on a smile, go riding.

Life's short...... :nod:

BTW, if they offered pink butterfly pants for men, I would wear them. They would look nice with my white SG-10's. ;)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
My daughter breaks her fingernails everytime we ride and her helmet is hard to get off because she has a big red arrow sticking through her ear. She's a slave to fashion.

Those are facts. :nod:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Rooster said:
That's my wife you are talking about mister! :p

Oh I see how it is...treejumper just throws the pics out there to tease us and whatnot. I would have been none the wiser and now not so blatantly curious/frustrated had he not announced to the whole World Wide WWW that he did indeed have pics of said tattoo. I think you should be getting after Tree J and his over friendly camera...not me, I'm just a victim in this sick little mess.

See what happens when women start talking fashion? Somebody's orientation got called into question, a spouse got mad and body art pics get lost in the shuffle...it just wasn't worth it IMO :whoa:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
XRpredator said:
good think weren't talking about men's fashion.

When isn't it all about men's fashion...Mr. Hater of White Boots and All Who Wear Them

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
CR Swade said:
Oh I see how it is...treejumper just throws the pics out there to tease us and whatnot. I would have been none the wiser and now not so blatantly curious/frustrated had he not announced to the whole World Wide WWW that he did indeed have pics of said tattoo. I think you should be getting after Tree J and his over friendly camera...not me, I'm just a victim in this sick little mess.

See what happens when women start talking fashion? Somebody's orientation got called into question, a spouse got mad and body art pics get lost in the shuffle...it just wasn't worth it IMO :whoa:

LOL. :rotfl:

CR Swade - I don't know you (at least I'm not sure if I've ever met you). I also am not sure if you are being serious or just having fun with the rest of us. With that being said, here are a few points on this whole thread:

1) Squeaky doesn't want to look like the girls at the qualifier for the LL Series with all the makeup and pretty gear when she goes riding. She is a dirt-biker and that's how she wants to appear.

2) TreeJumper is a good, no, not good, a GREAT family friend, and I really don't give a rat's ass if he DOES have a picture of her tat. He attended our wedding ceremony and spent time with us seeing sights here in lil' Rhody. We have gone on group rides with him many a time. He is family to me.

3) Orientation? Well, sigurd left that one hanging over home plate like a pinata.

4) I'm not mad. Nor will I ever be, if someone appreciates my wife, her tat, or anything else about her, that just makes me proud. Thank-you. I did well.

5) If you are that upset about body art pics getting lost in the shuffle, there are just a few websites that can satisfy your need for viewing.

;)

Roost

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Mully hands Roost a beer..............

Clink.......

To one of the luckiest guys I know.

SSSSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppp.................

XOXOXOXOXOXO to the both of you. :)

Your Pal
Mully

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Nope, no pictures of Squeaky's tatoo. Just a really nice one of her in a wedding dress with some hansom guy next to her. :cool:

Only dirty pictures i have are of Mr. Eeds in squeaky's slip. I dont think you really want to see that. Well Pred does but he likes seeing men in pink tutus.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
"clink"

Thanks Mulls, I needed that beer, the last one was just about gone!

I miss marking out the DW scramble/poker run trails. Maybe next year, eh?

I am a lucky one, aren't I? :p

Take her easy, and if she's easy .... you know the rest.

Roost

Top Bottom