Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Suzanne at Vixenoffroad.com offered to supply Suzy, Mandy and myself with a set of riding gear to show support of us in the ISDE. I just got them and I am suprised at how good they really fit. I am 5'-7" and I wear a size 6. She sent me a size 6 and they slipped on like my best pair of jeans. I usually have to wiggle into most riding pants. The have long enough legs and the fabric is not big and bulky. They also have a stretchy crotch section so that there is not a big seam right there (if you know what I mean). I have not worn them yet but I plan to try them out tonight. For those of you looking for a good fit might want to try these. The shirts run small so I got a Large and I think it is just about right. If you like it baggy then get an X-Large. I was afraid they might look really girly but they are nice. Not masculine and they don't make my butt look big. Try them!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Cool! My set (purple :) ) is on its way. I can't wait to see them/try them/ride in them. Steve wrinkled his nose when I showed him the picture of them but what do men know.

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Wore the clothes last night. They were good. If you are a border line 4/6 person then I think a 4 would fit better. (However I am not sure if they make a 4) They were just a little big in the waist but still very comfortable. I am sponsored by Moose and I really like Moose but for most women I would have to recommend this product. I think most would find them to fit much better. Thanks again Suzanne.

Nicole

MXGirls.com

Jun 27, 2001
Vixen Gear

Vixen sent me a demo set and I think they are pretty cool for casual riders. I personally do not like the Thorn design, I would love for them to come out with more professional look. The Jersey is made simular to other Jersey's you can buy but, the pants do not offer the protection that I believe is needed, the pants are good for taller girls, I am 5"7 and they are still long on me, they are also sized a bit big in the butt area, so I guess that is good for full size booty girls, but The material used is to fragile for my taste, I really dont like the suede on the pants....BUT I do think it is killer what the company has done and the support they are giving the WML is awesome, they are on the right track and I could only dream of having the financial backing to start my own MXGear line. Well, this is just my opinion on the Vixen Gear....Looking forward to seeing the future of the company, with the right marketing research and interaction with free-riders and racers, I could see the Vixen Line expanding.

Michele Johnson
MXGirls.com:cool:

400grl

Jul 8, 2001
I have a hard time finding pants that fit me, too. I'm 5'10" and 130 pounds, and if pants fit my butt they are too big for my waist! But, I have a pair of Answer Team 2 pants that I LOVE!!!!! The FOX pants were too bulky, the Thor's just looked terrible, but these cheap little Team 2's are the best pants I have ever owned! For those of you who don't like the look of women's wear, these might work for you!

Top Bottom