butch_ltgtr

Jan 7, 2004
Hi all,
I am looking for suggestions as to who makes decent riding gear that is "cut" for women? I am shopping for my wife who will be riding the KLX250 that I just bought her!

I've seen the FOX stuff with the pretty colors and all.... blah. How about some serious gear for women?

KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
I saw a rider wearing the 04 blue fox womens gear and was surprised how good it actually looked! It looks heaps better on than off and wasnt as "girly" as I was expecting. I didnt like the purple though
Aceribis has some nice new womens gear you can check out, otherwise I just stick to mens gear, the fit isnt that bad that I even notice it. This year my sponsors are giving me Red Mach Shift gear!!! :D

Oh and have a look at the skin gear, they make some nice stuff too and seem to fit women ok!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
This is a pretty common topic for us. Here are a few threads to start with...

Women's pants

Gear thread

Next time the Parts Unlimited rep is in the shop I'm going to inquire as to if/when Thor and Moose have plans to make woman specific pants. Hopefully these two threads are of some help to you. Happy shopping. ;)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have the '02 Women's Fox gear, actually fits really nice. That was when it was the SFX jersey and 360 pants. Now, it's the 180 pants, and HC jersey..yuck. I am not impressed. MSR has some nice looking stuff, black, blue, and pink. O'Neal also has some good looking gear. It's the middle of the line gear, Method. I think this year it only comes in pink though. In closeout sections of online stuff, you can find it though. Then there is the Acerbis. I don't really care for the way that looks though. It's all really preference. Good luck.
Tracie

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I've tried a lot of it.

Acerbis: A+++++ I LOVE mine but not too thrilled about this year's colors (gray and pink) Find last year's colors (white and blue) on www.mxsouth.com in the closeout section

Fox: A Old Fox was better, they dropped the 360 line in women's cut but you can still find some sizes in the closeout section on www.mxsouth.com New stuff is cheaper and only comes in pastels.

O'Neal: B Decent fit, rides a little high on the waist but long in the legs, cheaper grade so it might tear easily

MSR: A- Nice fit, best color selection, decent graphics, cheap-ish construction

Vixen: B Great fit, super comfort, seems durable, but not everyone is going to like the color/style.

I think Fleshgear and LBZ and some other "freestyle" oriented brand also make women's baggies but I won't support their product since I a.) don't want pastel pink or blue baggy pants and b.) don't like their ads. I don't know a thing about fit, durability or comfort.

cactusreid

Jan 13, 2003
I got my wife a set of msr g-rage gear for xmas-She loves it. It seems to be good middle of the road stuff. she loves the fit and the colors(black/gray/yellow accents) I'M A HERO!!!! Gee if I had of known that it was that easy??

Top Bottom