Woo hoo -- New Steed. (I Couldn't Take It Any More!)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
After hearing all of the Gas Gas folks repeatedly swear their allegiance to the brand; and after hearing all the (KTM) 300 riders talk about this displacement; I couldn't take it any more.

I just said "I do" to a brand new, leftover 2000, EuroSpec EC300. Can't wait for delivery. Won't tell you the price -- :cool: ("he shoots he scores!!")

p.s. Thanks to the many of you who have added your opinions to this hunt. They were all appreciated. :)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Way to go!!

Can't wait for the ride report!

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Red+Yellow=Orange

Strick, if LT uses both the red and yellow plastic, it'll look orange from a distance! :p

Congrats on the new bike, welcome to the Euro fourm! :cool:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:cool:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by LongTime
"he shoots he scores!!"

... and you thought fighter jets were cool. :D

EuroGas

Apr 18, 2001
Finally pick my new 01 EC 300 up in the morning. Think i will buy a few goodies for it tomorrow as well. Is anbody using the Hebo hand guards, if so any good.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Congratulations! Waiting is the hard part. I had to wait a week and a half to pick up my new KTM and it sucked. But when you get the bike, it's worth it! The silly grin I had on my face all the way home made my cheeks hurt!

I hovered on the edge of buying one but the KTM is a little more mainstream--more aftermarket stuff is available for it and I got a killer deal on the bike.

Have fun!

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
HEBO Handguards

EuroGas
I had a set on my EC200 and they broke... The price is right, but for more durability I'd go with some Acrebis Pro guards or a set of Bark Busters.

EuroGas

Apr 18, 2001
Thanks MR.WR , fitted some Acrebis Pro gaurds (today) to my Brothers KTM and they do look good, guess i will try some myself. cheers for the advice.

woodchuck

May 2, 2000
FANTASTIC!!! WAY TO GO!

how did you get the EuroSpec Bike? Curious

A word of advise: Do not let others on this forum test ride your bike! I'm trying to sell a used bike and don't want the market flooded with folks selling KTM s and such. OK FOLKS just kidding! Enjoy the bike.

Josh Cook

Oct 6, 2000
If only GAS GAS would fork out the same $$$$ to Mike Laferty as KTM is paying then That National enduro in Geogia would have had the "top 5" overall on those super-fast Spanish bikes...........:silly:

Top Bottom