Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Its going to be a long love affair!

You'd better be talking about Aimee there bud. :thumb:

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
WOW nice bike "KTMGUY"! Yea there is nothing I like hearing more than when someone ELSE gets a new bike. But if it had to be someone else might as well been you!
Merry Christmas
I got one too, well new to me!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by evenslower
Congrats on the new scoot, what will we call you now

I think I'll call him TTRGuy. No fair if he gets a new thingy just because he's in bed with the mob. It's like tatoo's we wish we'd never gotten. Like Ren & Stimpy on your shoulder, your ex's name on your butt, or the Tasmanian Devil on your ankle :p

J/K, of course! ;) Congrats on the new bike, Eddie. That's absolutely incredible. Speaking of the bosswoman, where is she? I know I've been off the board a lot lately, but she's been even more scarce.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
RIght now she is taken ill with whatever bug BigLou brought over to the house with him :moon:

Her work has been keeping her very busy (I think they watch internet access at her place pretty closely) and we've been unusually busy with other things too.

Oh, and its not a Tasmanian Devil ZEEOO :)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Im thinking my wife needs to hang out with Aimee so she could learn a few things. I so much as look at a new bike the wife laughs. Man Eddie you have a long way to go to make that one up to the wife. Congrads

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Eddie, that is one cool Christmas present.

Aimee, you outdid yourself.  I could not have kept a secret like that for 10 seconds!

Tony

Top Bottom