Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I had a can of Coke explode in my car after being left out in the cold overnight.... Does that count? :confused:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
...Not quite :| ... ;)

My girlfriend left a can of Pepsi in her freezer overnight once...next day she had to empty out their freezer and scrape all the Pepsi off that sprayed and froze everywhere. It was pretty funny :laugh:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Try scraping slushy Coke from the headliner of an Explorer!

Around age 9 or 10, I put a grasshopper in an empty pop can, and put it in the freezer for a few hours. That grasshopper rattled around in the can like a BB in boxcar, so I put him in a frying pan, on low heat. After awhile, he came to life and hopped out of the frying pan! It was cryogenics man! :confused:

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
this happened in detroit i think last year. it was an entire parking lot at an apartment complex. there were probably fifty cars that were solid up to there bumpers.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
and put it in the freezer for a few hours. That grasshopper rattled around in the can like a BB in boxcar, so I put him in a frying pan, on low heat. After awhile, he came to life and hopped out of the frying pan! It was cryogenics man! :confused:

http://www.flypower.com/

...and you thought YOU were creative...these people freeze flies and glue them to little paper airplanes, then thaw them out and make 'em fly. :silly:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
At summer camp one year our dorm was overtaken with hundreds of flies. We'd spend our idle time catching them, and tying a long strand of hair around their necks. Kept on this short leash, we'd fly our little pets around. Hey, it was a po' boy summer camp! ;)

Top Bottom