yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I posted over at KTMtalk and didn't get much a response. I was wondering if anybody has used Pro Circuit for a suspension revalve on the WP suspension. I got a 50% off coupon for PC work at a WORCS race this past weekend, and was considering getting the work done. I'm looking at at least $250, including fork seals, fork revalve, shock revalve, and thier "Works" kit. Has anybody used them?

Oh, BTW, what I'm looking for in my suspension is something that will soak up the little stuff. I don't ride MX and hardly ever jump, but race a lot on tracks with many small and large braking and acceleration bumps, and the occasional track with rocks or roots. Also, turning is a big issue, I've fought my forks a lot on turning.. with them washing out or riding out of a turn.

So, can anybody help me?

Wakisashi

Mod Ban
Apr 29, 2002
It all depends on if they are a current DRN advertiser. When I first started reading this board they were made fun of , called "Pro Circus" and basicly said to be a rip off. Then they became advertisers here and all of a sudden they were good guys that did good work and you should consider them to do your suspension and engine work. If they are still advertising here I would say that still holds true but if they are not still advertising then they are probably a Pro " Circus " again.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I think the key to any revalving is to be TOTALLY honest with the tuner. By that I mean, this is not the time to brag. State your riding ability in honest terms...nothing your gonna say to this guy/girl is going to impress them anyways. Then they can build to your actual needs, not preceived needs. I'm sure this is probably the biggest reason for customer dissatifaction.

Top Bottom