enduro250

Aug 13, 2009
I am trying to find the following WP (white power not works performance) manuals on CD that were sold by White Brothers USA and listed in their 2004 catalog.

The WB part numbers are

26-2001 - WP Manuals CD - Provides parts blow ups and complete parts lists for all WP products on CD-rom

26-2000 - WP parts CD - Detailed parts listings of all replacement parts for WP forks, shocks and dampers

does anybody here have these CD's? if so i would be willing to pay for a copy of each.

Thanks!

Richard S.

Aug 21, 2009
enduro250 said:
I am trying to find the following WP (white power not works performance) manuals on CD that were sold by White Brothers USA and listed in their 2004 catalog.

The WB part numbers are

26-2001 - WP Manuals CD - Provides parts blow ups and complete parts lists for all WP products on CD-rom

26-2000 - WP parts CD - Detailed parts listings of all replacement parts for WP forks, shocks and dampers

does anybody here have these CD's? if so i would be willing to pay for a copy of each.

Thanks!

I may be able to help you but you need to enable your e-mail.

Richard S.

Aug 21, 2009
On second thought, I see you're in Australia. It may be easier for you to go to your local KTM dealer and ask for part number 5300.0073. That's the WP number for the workshop CD manual, 1998-2003. Which is what White Bros was selling. I really don't know if there has been an update to include suspension up to 09. However, I kind of doubt there is. WP was big into packaging that info in the early 2000's but once KTM bought WP, that stuff came to a halt.

:cool:

enduro250

Aug 13, 2009
oh right that manual is available from 'repair manual' website so i would much rather get it from there than KTM Aus, but it looks like its only for the later PDS stuff and not the old 4681/3612 shocks which i was after anyway. repair manual doesnt have the WP complete parts list CD either (WB 26-2000). Im mainly after old WP parts info mid 90's back to early 80's and i know KTM wont have anything that old. As the WB descriptions said 'ALL' i thought this ment all old WP info from the 80's aswell.

Mar 18, 2006
you may have already tried this. But I downloaded the complete 2003 WP suspension manuals somewhere off the internet. Don't know if there are older ones available or not?? Sorry I don't know where I got them now, but I think I just searched White Power forks or WP forks, or something like that. Not a CD, but a copy of the paper manual which is printable.

enduro250

Aug 13, 2009
Hi, yeah i have got the 1984 WP 4681 manual, but what would really be good is anything covering the old 3612 piggy back and remote reservoir twin shocks and the even older NV shocks back to about 1977, but until then i will have to make do with the latest 3612 BAVP manual from KTM. I spent hours and hours searching the internet in different languages for WP info but i think i have found pretty much every thing. WP is a bit different to Ohlins, i have got heaps of old Ohlins info, but finding the same for WP is not so easy. It looks like Richard will be able to help me with some stuff so thanks guys.

Top Bottom