tom smith

May 30, 2003
problem with WR250f

I have A 02 WR250F bike idles fast when put into gear then when put back into neutral idle goes back down. would anyone know what could be the cause of this?

tom smith

May 30, 2003
I'm about to install a YZ250F pipe onto my WR250F will jetting need to be changed?

Does anyone know what the stock setting is for fuel screw is for a Australian WR250F? Does 1 5/8 - 2 turns out sound right?

Just looked at sparkplug and the little round bit on top is black but the round bit below that is white the rest of the plug is black Sorry I can't explain it any better. does this sound o.k? (I'm a bit worried about the middle round bit that is white).
The plug is only 1 ride old

Thankyou

kx200

Feb 1, 2001
The WR has a neutral switch that is suppose to idle higher in gear so you don’t have as much engine braking as you normally would I don’t know how it works but that what I heard.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Hmmm, I think the neutarl circuit limits the idel RPM. It was supposed to be so the bike could pass sound checks since they are done with the bike in neutral. Thats what I herd. So it sounds like your just ideling way to high or maybe your clutch is dragging?

Top Bottom