Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
i'm thinking about getting x-box live. i know some of you may have it...for those of you that do have x-box live, how big of an environment is there for it? will i continually have people to play against online? the main games i'm going to play are mx vs atv unleashed, and NHL 2006/07. would i just be better off getting it for PC instead of subscribing for x-box live?

thanks

pyrex

Registered
Mar 12, 2007
i just play PC games(Counterstrike source and battlefield 2 are the ones i play right now).

just go pc. its soo much better with a keyboard and mouse

Akira

Aug 29, 2003
x-box live is a vast area of online gamming. There are people on it 24/7. It is worth the money if you decide to get it. I recomend Battle feild 2.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Yes. Xbox live is way worth the $50 a year (if you got an xbox 360 recientually you can get 3 mounts of it for free (1 mounth at a time with a different gamertag) BUT there are always people on all the time on almost every game. You wont be dissapointed.

skyhigh230

Mar 21, 2007
i have a crappy ps2 and the only game i play is MX VS. ATV and i dont play but like once a week so dont waste your money on Xbox live go buy something for your bike or get some new gear

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
oK.. If you dont want to wast that holy $50.00 you could get Xlink Kai. Its free. Its more complicated and there isnt that many people on...

But yes... Xbox live is worth it.

Mx523

Mar 3, 2007
Ditto, CSS is the best game ever. I've been playing Counter Strike since beta :ahhh:
pyrex said:
i just play PC games(Counterstrike source and battlefield 2 are the ones i play right now).

just go pc. its soo much better with a keyboard and mouse

Taur

Mar 17, 2007
You sure as hell wont regret gettin it. There is a constant flow of gamers 24/7. I dont think ive been left without an opponent for more than 5 minutes.

Top Bottom