HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
This year they had Moto X racing.. a cross between Supercross and Arenacross.. 16 qualifiers run in 4, 6 lap heats, winner only going to the final. Then two LCQs, also 6 laps with winners only to the final.

Heat winners
Kdub
Mike Byrne
RC
Reed

LCQ winners
Langston
DV

Final
gold: RC (by a long way)
silver: Langston
bronze: Kdub
4th Reed
5th Byrne
6th DV

Pastrana was in the heat race with Byrn but was caught sleeping at the gate in neutral.. Still looked fast enough to win but it was obvious he hasn't been racing with people. He seems to have forgotten the diffenence between the fast line and the racing line. Twice he was blocked. In his LCQ, determined not to be too slow, he jumped the start and got hung in the gate and started out 5th, the only reason he didn't come to the first corner last was that Sorby jumped and got hung in the gate too.

The final was RC from start to finish, classic GOAT.. Reed was a close second and stayed right on him for about 4 laps then faded badly. langston was gaining on RC, but the last couple laps RC was showboating, doing tail whips, waving to the crowd and did one real nice no foot can-can.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
No suprise that RC won... i was surprised to see Reed fade so badly since the course was essentially an outdoor sx track... I guess he just isn't in race shape yet w/ the sx season still being several months away...

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
YamaB said:
No suprise that RC won... i was surprised to see Reed fade so badly since the course was essentially an outdoor sx track... I guess he just isn't in race shape yet w/ the sx season still being several months away...
He faded hard. wasnt it a 12 lap final?
I missed the supermotox but also saw that CR came in 2nd to last or something down there.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
zcookie49 said:
He faded hard. wasnt it a 12 lap final?
I missed the supermotox but also saw that CR came in 2nd to last or something down there.

I think it was only 6 laps too.. CR came in 4th of the 6 in the final.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Maybe Chad was ridng hurt. ;)
he *is* a warrior, like this guy:

UltimateWarrior2.jpg

or maybe more like this guy . . .

ultimate-warrior.jpg

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
Langston stayed pretty close to RC.......

And Reed fell asleep and let K-Dub stuff him into that turn .... Great ride by all the medal winners.....

Top Bottom