TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
We recently purchased an XBox unit. Our question is: Where can we find motoX games? I've called Toys R Us, Circuit City, FXVideo, Game Stop, EB Games, and Target in the So. California area. Nobody seems to carry the game called Ricky Carmichael, MotoXMadness or Jeremy McGrath?

Shoot, I thought our sport was a lot more popular than what the game stores are portraying? If not, why are all the "greenies" so intent on trying to close what little riding areas that we have left....arghhhhh?

Thanks in advance to anybody who might have some info on finding where to purcharse these games.

~Darla (& Thom too!) :-)

BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
try looking for mx superfly, its the best mx game out right now for the xbox, basically an updated version of mx2002. most stores should have it. im guessing its a xmas gift, but if you can wait till feb., a game called mx unleashed is comming out, looks to be the best yet!

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I have never been able to find mxsuperfly. One of the stores told me they stop producing it.

Twist- Up here we have stores called Gamecrazy. They are usually inside of Hollywood Video stores. They have a bunch of new and used games.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
uhh.. I rented mx superfly and thought is SUCKED LARGE. :laugh:

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
Thanks, I can now add Gamecrazy and Hollywood Video to my search list for future games.

After calling Toys R Us, FX Video, Frys Electronics, Game Stop, Target, and EB Games, I FINALLY found a used MX2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael at EB Games.

It was definitely worth the search, my thumb is still numb from playing the game.

Top Bottom