crazshane

Oct 22, 2006
Hey everyone. I live in Oregon and I'm looking for a 250. I was looking at KTM's and I saw that they have a 250XC and a 250SX. I was wondering what the difference in the bikes was and how they perform. Thanks. ;)

Croft315

Nov 29, 2006
IMO, the XC is setup better for all around riding and especially woods/off-road than the SX. Things like 18" rear wheel, less prone to stalling, bigger tank, kick stand, tried and true chassis, valved better for "some moto/some off-road" than SX's stiff legs.

I got the new 07 KTM 250XC about a month ago as a woods only bike, but like it so much..... I'm going to sell my 06 Honda CRF250R as I have no use for keeping it! The KTM does everything so well. Never thought I'd say that, but it's true (for me)! :cool:

BTW, I ride moto mostly during the week and go woods once or twice a month if I'm lucky.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
To expand on what Croft just said. The XC fits right in between the SX which is focused for moto and the XC/W which is for the woods. It's a compromise of the two so if you do a little of both you should like it.

Top Bottom