2448stuart

Sep 14, 2007
Hey guys I just found out about a 96 xr600 for sale for $800 and I am thinking about buying it to fix up as a project but I have never ridden one and i am a bit concered about the weight and the handling of the bike as I like to ride farely fast.I mostly ride fire trails and some single track and just wanted some opinons on the bike and how it will perfom in these conditions?. Cheers Stuart.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
it will be fast, but it will be heavy. It will handle relatively well for a heavy bike.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
2448stuart said:
.I mostly ride fire trails and some single track and just wanted some opinons on the bike and how it will perfom in these conditions?. Cheers Stuart.

Awesome fireroader. :cool: You will love it on the fire roads but, it will be a handfull on tight single track.

just my $ .02

geoffro

Nov 16, 2007
perfect

I have just bought one myself(not even ridden it yet),must still repair few things,but did extensive research.I had a WR 450 so was a little worried about "oldish technlogy".
Well if I have ever seen a following of fans for a bike then its the XR600.I have started working on mine and it seems so basic to work on and built tough(its a Honda thing).
I am sure you will have years of fun anyway, (realising that most people don't ride their bikes anywhere near the bikes limit) :ride:

Top Bottom