wornknobby

Feb 5, 2004
does anyone know the stock jets numbers on a 2001 xr80? i need both pilot and main. what happened was my spark arrestor. so now if i use my bike i need a richer jet to keep up with the spark arrestor lose. could i just change the main or would i need to go richer on both jets? also what about the needle valve, would i need to mess with that? :eek:

fastbygaff

Oct 25, 2002
My friend we use to race the XR-80 &100 thru three different kids. I have seen and done everything that could be done to the little XR's. They Don't make aftermarket or even manufactured jets for those carbs other than the ones that came with them, a direct honda deal with the manufacturer. If you order the XR-100 main jet for your bike that is the size larger jet on the 80.
The pilot is fine.
Without going to a free flowing air filter I doubt anything but the main will need to be changed.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
The stocker is a 35 pilot w/ a 95 main. I've found several websites that are recommendeing a 38 pilot w/ a 105 main if you have aftermarket exhaust. Call these guys for the jets (562)698-7886 at Rage Performance or (253) 631-8233 BBR...they do all kinds of things w/ the XR's

Top Bottom