KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
a friend of mine emailed that one to me last night - unbelievable! Owie on the landing!

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
That's a really nice video. I couldn't stop playing it. Maybe it's new. I got it last week. If it's real, my condolences to his/her family.   ;)

Chief

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I thought that was a editted chop job too. But then I played it in slow mo and it looked pretty real to me. Try it and report what you think.

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Yea, I'm a bit skeptical. Looks like a photochop job as well. If it is, then they did a good job of putting it together and making it look real. If it is real, I hope they had some serious pads inside that box van! He had to of broken something! :laugh:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Well, I've seen bikes loaded into the back of a van before, but it seems to me that the suspension had to be compressed just to get the bike to get into the back end...so for a rider to be ON the bike while it flies into such a small space...that has to be some kind of record or something. It almost looks like it would've taken his head off or something. Who would even try something like that?! I think it's fake. But I'm sure I could be wrong... :scream:

Last edited:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I certainly don't think its real, but cool mpeg anyway. Nobody is that good!!!

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by HomeMadeSin
Nobody is that good!!!

I'll modify that:

"Nobody ALIVE TODAY is that good!!!" I get the feeling that if ANYONE tried that, they wouldn't live long to tell about it.

Top Bottom