yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Will be going to Xtreme this Tuesday night from 6PM-9ish. There's a thread already started on this forum and the review forum if you need to read up. We go 80 to 205 then to CR241 to Xtreme. But you can also go 30 to 205 if you need to. Hint...80 is faster. For me anyway.
It's about a twenty minute ride. Hope to see you there!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Lloyd, I'd love to go, but Tuesday is my first day back at school:( But you're right though, 80's are faster;) :p

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Thump: Taken from 96XRboy:
Get on I30 east from dallas exit 205 south go approx 11 miles (you will see a small banner and flags on the east side of the road were you are supposed to turn) to CR243(if i remember correctly the road is also labeled FM1392) turn east and go approx 2+ miles you will see another set of banners and flags on the south side of the road this is the entrance to Xtreamland MX. if you come to the end of the road you have gone to far . Practice is 10 bucks 6-9 during the week and 10-?? on the weekend. I think that the race was 25 entry fee.

We go I80 East into Terrel and then 205 North. Then CR243 / FM1392 East on the dirt road. There will be banners like he said to turn right. We go 80 because I pick up some folks from the Grove. I've never gone the 30 route. Although it's tempting. When you come in and sign up, look to the left where we'll be. Next to the rythm section.Mapquest

Last edited:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Here is where I live in relation to the track.

Attachments

• map.gif
    map.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 162

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Well dagumitt Thump change your location in your profile man. I guess we'll have to find something more suitable.:(

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
That's the first damn map from Thump that is remotely close to accurate... and he stole it from mapquest. :eek:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
That's the first damn map from Thump that is remotely close to accurate... and he stole it from mapquest. :eek:
You want to retract that statement or do we discuss what happened at 7:20am Sunday at the track... you know what I am talking about.:silly:

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Well darn, since no one is going to go, I won't either.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
You want to retract that statement or do we discuss what happened at 7:20am Sunday at the track... you know what I am talking about.

LMAO!!!!!

Thump next Tuesday Mosier Valley??? Practices are 6-10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 12-5 on sundays! I can't make it this Tuesday because I have to go to the circus with the rugrats from France. :think

Top Bottom