JoeWalsh

Aug 18, 2006
hello all

i got my 1st flat on my ttr125 the other day and it was because the tire lock was broken and ripd the tube....i bought new spoke tape, new tube, and a new tire lock...so i cleaned the rust off my rim and then put the spoke tape in and then i put the lock on top off it and made a hole threw the tape..dunno if tape was suppose to go on top or not but anyways...the tire lock is a lot bigger than the last 1 put the guy at the yamaha dealer said it still the right one so i got it but the tire wont fit in beside it and if i put the tire on the inside of the lock you can see the lock sticking out on each side so it doesnt look right...i got thinking later if the tire shuld go into the rim 1st and then tighten the lock on top on the tire so it wont take up the space for the tire.....sry if thats a little confusing....any help would be greatly appreiated..if you hava an idea of the problem plz post. Thank you, Joe

-Mark-

Dec 31, 2005
I dont really know what sort of problem your having, but id watch urself on that , i had the exact same bike, and done a jump and the back wheel caved in.. i weigh like 160 lbs, prolly less back then as it was like 2 yrs ago, i didnt know they werent bikes for jumping etc at the time, just a heads up incase u didnt know.

Top Bottom