Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Well, I went and put my deposit down today for a 2004 KTM 450 EXC. I get to pick it up on Friday of next week. I just had to share it with everyone because I've been riding for around 24 years and this will be my first ever new bike. I've done a lot of research and I can't wait to actually ride this thing. It will be a huge change from my XR400 for sure. I'm totally stoked about it and I know this will be the slowest week of my life. Looks like I need to spend some in the Pumpkin Forum! Oh yeah, thanks to my wife for giving me the go-ahead on this! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
justql got one 3 weeks ago.  I hope to ride it next Sat. when your picking yours up. ;)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Congradulations!

I remember my first new bike. I couldnt quit smiling all week, even after breaking my ankle on it i was still smiling. Then i sat there looking at it while on crutches, still smiling. Heck, even know i still smile when i get on it. Nothing beats a new bike! Have fun!

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Congratulations on the new ride. Now that you will be on a KTM, the smile on your face after your first ride never goes away :) :laugh: :aj:
Lew

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congrats on the KTM!  You picked a good color. :)

But Kawidude, you now look like you have a multiple personality disorder-- Name: KAWIdude.  Avatar:  Honda   Bike:  KTM  :confused:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hmmmmm....a Kawidude....who rides an XR400.....who buys new Punkins.... :)

Way to go Mike!  I'd like to congratulate you on your choice of color on your latest ride!  It will be good to see you on that bike the next time we all get together!  Between you and Pierre buying new 450's I might get to try one out soon :cool:  May I suggest some new screen names for you?

KTMDude

PunkinDude

DecidedOnOrangeThisRoundDude

EXKawiDude

PeopleMightMistakeMeForARainbowLoverDude :debil:

Last edited:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Wow, you guys are right. I think I feel a personality disorder coming on. I guess I just need a Honda and a Suzuki to complete the rainbow! Well, you know what they say...once you go orange, you never go back!

Thanks for the suggestions Nat! How about this one: WhoTheHeckAmI?

And you're welcome to try the 450 anytime you want, if you can get me off it.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Way to go man and welcome to the club! :thumb:  You wont regret it! Looks like I'll be seeing you in the pumpkin forum- I'veseenthelightanditisorangedude. :)

Top Bottom