SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
A few of us are planning on going to yellow creek sat sept 11th. Anybody want to join us is welcome. Also if anybody wants to show us around.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
You mean Wellsville? I'd love to go. I live about 15 miles from there, but haven't been there in years.

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
SPD,
I think we rode together at Perry last year. Isn't Wellsville the place that is hard core and has monster hills? I could be wrong, but I though you were not that big on climbing hills. Does this place have other stuff to ride? Do you guys camp there?

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Yea I think it's called wellsville also. My friend lived about 2 mi from the forbiddin zone ( what ever that is) that's where he grew up riding.
Hi XR-Man. That be me. Yea I'm not to good on hills but gotta have somebody to laugh at. We,re just going for the day sat. They do have a campgroud there somewhere(saw pic of campground).

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
I think the forbidden zone is the name of the campground. I live almost at IN line so it's way too far for one day. Have fun.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I'm not sure if there's a "campground" there. More like a vacant coal field maybe. But from what I recall, there are some NAZZZTY hills. I'd sure like to tag along. I'll drop you a PM w/my particulars.

Top Bottom