MX BATES

May 25, 2007
Well my dad is going to buy a yz450f this week from a guy that is driving down from CA to sell. I am so stoked because this means that the yz250f is officially mine, and i can ditch the ttr-125. I know I know that is a big jump of a bike but i have been riding the 250 lately because the 125 is way to small for me and not very comfortable any more. Does any one have any tips for getting used to the 250 and any handling advice?

MX BATES

May 25, 2007
Well not to much time has been on it. Me and my pops really didnt go out as many times as we would of liked to but when we did it was for a long time and was a gas. But I will check up on these things. For the sag what should i be looking for when i adjust it do i want it more soft or harder?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The manual is specific and clear for each particular model.Being able to set the sag will tell you if it is sprung for your weight and is how the bike is engineered to perform.

MX BATES

May 25, 2007
well my dad came home with the yz450f today. Its a 2005 only ridden once no scratches on it exept clutch and brake. Cant wait to go riding now because i now have a bike that actually will fit me and i can feel comfortable on it!

Top Bottom