yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
Done,

but you got to wonder about those "loaded" questions.

------------------
A nudge is a good as a wink to a blind man.
Know what I mean eh?
nudge nudge wink wink..

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
We're getting hammered on this one.

--------
Do you support President Bush's 'practical' approach to enviornmental issues?

* 5529 responses

Yes
35%

No
63%

Can't decide
3%

------------------
96 KDX 200

Mar 13, 2001
Still getting hammered but they only have 5548 votes! We can swing this one but everybody has to vote!

How about we get dirt bikers registered as an endangered species, maybe then we can get our habitat protected!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'll vote with the four computers at my desk and hit with a few servers as time allows. Let's nail this one!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I voted but WHERE is the Presidents "practical" approach?? I wrote a response to the editor on that one.... How biased can you get. The question has a sarcastic tone to it and there is no way to come to a logical conclusion and responsibly answer the question..

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Oops I almost voted no. :rolleyes: I had to fiqure out what his practical approach is. Maybe when we post these surveys we should also suggest which way to vote. That might help us less informed people. :o

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
come on guys

Done,

* 5678 responses

Yes
36%
No
62%
Duh, what's this button do?
3%

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Done. Still 36 to 62. Sent a little note to the Editor also.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
This statement is accurate, back then there was some huge problems but we have made great progress:

State and local governments lacked the awareness, the resources and the know-how to launch the kind of effort required. Business lacked the incentives and sense of responsibility to change their ways on their own. Individual citizens were unaware of how profoundly their daily activities and choices affected the environment.

The results of this poll is nothing more than a reflection of some folks dislike of President Bush, not of his record since he took office.

How professional can this poll be considered when MSNBC can not even spell "environmental"! :eek:

* 5800 responses

Yes
36%

No
61%

Can't decide
2%

Top Bottom