Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
While still in the serious tweaking stage.... with much left to do I thought I'd turn you all loose on this.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with blogs (weblogs). I've put up a system that goes beyond the typical and has a ton of features, more of a home page creator than a blog. Blogs are cool for putting your thoughts down, sharing pictures with family, ride reports, journal, whatever.

This thing is loaded and SUPER EASY to use. Once we get some pages up, I'll integrate it into the forums, links to member sites, recent entries, blog o' da month with prizes, etc.

Please take a few to check it out. Keep in mind, you need to set up an account, your DRN log-in doesn't work there. There's a link at the top of the page "signup".

Let's see how creative you are :)

DRN Members Sites/Blogs

Once you sign-up, let me know here, I'll upgrade the new account to include all the features.

You can have as many as you like ... real, bs, whatever... BUT! If you set one up, please put something on it! None of your content will be lost when it goes from Beta to Gold.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Thanks to Rich's Forward Motion blog, I now have a renewed since of faith that my going back to a 2-stroke was indeed a good move. Wow.

Oh - very nice job on the blog tool, Okie. Kuddos to you for this great feature!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Seems to work good for me

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ChopperDave said:
This is just too cool! :cool:
Great blog ... you get to tell stories at the campfire this year.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okie, is there going to be a link from the main forums page here to the login page for the blogs?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Mully said:
Where is the rest of the story ?????????

I'm workin' on it. I'm not much of a writer so...

Have to worry about all those danglin' participles! :rotfl:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Very kewl, Bob!
There is no other moto site with half as much class as here.

Thank you, Sir.

Top Bottom