UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
A couple of us yoopers are itching to ride (especially after reading all those ride reports... thanks, Woodsy!), so we're heading to the Mitten this weekend. Right now the plan is to hit Leota and/or Denton-Leota trails (Houghton Lake). Hope the snow is cleared up there! If its crummy, we'll keep going south and west till we find rideable trail! Evart, Missaukee-Long Lake, or Lincoln-Tin Cup-Little Manistee Trails.
Road Trip! Yee Haw!
Magoo

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Ya, well, we made it there AND back!
Houghton Lake it was, and the trails were in good shape. We rode 50 miles on Saturday, never saw another bike... a couple of quads and three trucks/jeeps on the trail.:ohmy: No snow on the trails, but more sandy whoops than I wanted to see for my first ride of the season! Saturday was great weather (mid 40's and sunny) until late afternoon, when the temps really dropped and it even snowed a bit. Sunday was clear, sunny and a bit cooler, but not too bad once we got going. Saw more activity on the trails, more bikes than quads. Only 20 miles on Sunday, but we went home happy with having gotten some trail-riding in!
:yeehaw:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Magoo - EXCELLENT trail/ride report!
Someday we WILL ride together, until then - you yoopers keep it together up there!
Woodsy

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
It is no longer magoo but SMACK MAGOO! And his 2 hunny. Smit-dog best stay below west branch. Boy was smack magoo flying on that 2 hunny.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Cool.... I'll stay below Fowlerville just to be safe. Now get back on that snowmobile and ride!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom