motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Thanks everyone for such a great time! Some of the regulars were definitely missed, there were some new folks and I enjoyed watching them smile all week. This year dirtweek was different, a bit less formal, but great fun! The cooking, the eating, the riding (big and little bikes), and the campfire b.s.'ing.

Speaking of campfires, I sure hope I didn't offend anyone with my goofy carrying on. Those who know me figured out early on that I make fun of everyone, including myself.

By the way, the "do-nothing" neighbors in the rental place next door finally cleaned things up, they even mowed their swimming pool! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Good to see ya' again Scott! The contents of the baggie will get used well, THANKS!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
StonerPat? I would have never guessed!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Campfire??....moto, I have to be honest when I heard you talking about Harley exhausts and Chopper Dave started to respond...I decided to go to bed. I was too tired to recognize the sarcasm.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah it's some really good stuff! I actually used some on tacos last night and it added just the right "hit" so then I added more and my eyes were watering. BTW did I mention Scott grows his own?......... Peppers that is LOL!

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
We had a great time talkin' bout harleys and wanna be bikers. Scott kept us in stitches that night! :)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
thanks Dave! I enjoyed hanging out/entertaining you guys. And, my neighbors really did mow their swimming pool while I was gone! :(

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks to Scott for making me see that there are worse neighbors in the world......they all live next door to him! LOL!

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Motometal,

Is this one of your neighbors?

Mark

Attachments

• RedneckCoveralls.jpg
    RedneckCoveralls.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 86

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Actually the weather in early June is pretty similar to what we just had, maybe +5 or 8 degrees. Lows in mid 60's and highs of mid 80's.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Patman said:
Actually the weather in early June is pretty similar to what we just had, maybe +5 or 8 degrees. Lows in mid 60's and highs of mid 80's.

Well maybe it's cooler where you're at since you do technically live northwest of me. :think:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
junkjeeps said:
Motometal,

Is this one of your neighbors?

Mark

I'll give you credit for effort, but that guy's necklace shows that he may have some hint of sophistication or class. Way too many teeth as well. I'm guessing this guy might even take down his Christmas lights by July. Duh. Nevertheless, he probably is strangely attracted to shiny stuff, and drinks "Hee Haw", which is Hy-Vee's store brand version of 'Dew.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Green Horn said:
Well maybe it's cooler where you're at since you do technically live northwest of me. :think:
Uh, I was referring to Stillwater Oklahoma which is well north of both of us. Not that you have ever been there or anything.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Patman said:
Uh, I was referring to Stillwater Oklahoma which is well north of both of us. Not that you have ever been there or anything.
ah...thanks for clearing that up.

Top Bottom