firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I am never sure if I'm behind the times or not, but I thought this was kinda cool--mountain bikes with the Jeep name on them. Check out the Rubicon especially--an AWD mountain bike! Wonder how heavy it is?

http://jeepbikes.com/ful.html

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Behind the times or not; that is 'bout the coolest thing I have seen today!

WideOpen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 21, 2000
thats pretty cool

dodging trees at 3 mph = probably gets boring after awhile

dodging trees at 25+ = FUN all day!

3 G's?!?!?!?!? I could get a tricked out fiddy for that

toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
i had a jeep chereoke and it was a peice of ****. it looked nothing like the one on that website though. but by the time it became unridable it wouldnt shift gears and broke the back axel and the back tire was bent and the brakes were shot and overall it was ****ty quality. i did ride it pretty hard but other bikes lasted me alot longer.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Downhill mountain biking can be even more exciting than woods riding, IMHO, but when you're about to eat **** it usually hurts alot more and there's no power to get you out of trouble.. On the other hand I'll take a motorcycle any day between the two, going up is half the fun and not all trails are downhill. :uh:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I worked in a pretty high-end bike shop a few years ago and one of the kids who was a regular was the son of the owner of the local Jeep dealership. During the time I worked there he had probably 3 different "Jeep" bikes but they were all hardtails. They were pretty vanilla. Just farmed out aluminum frames with pretty nice parts thrown at them.

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
I still have one of the first Cherokee models they came out with. It wasn't one of the more expensive models. I have broke and replaced alot of the parts with better components because I am hard on stuff. Every bike I have owned has been this way. I hear that the more spendy models are a totally different animal though. Tough and good handling.

Top Bottom